Rocky River Student Activities Boosters has teamed up with AlphaGraphics Westlake to offer senior banners.
We are thankful to Kent Klodnick for his time, talent and dedication to the students of this district! Below is the link to Senior Banner Picture site and information about ordering a senior banner.
PLEASE NOTE, It is HIGHLY recommended to do this form on a laptop. Mobile devices have been unreliable and cause you more work.
This is a Multi-Step process. Please read through the instructions fully before starting the process:
Kent Klodnick Smug Mug Website:
1) Search the gallery for your selected photo within the link provided.
2) Click on the photo of your student to open that photo's page.
3) Your photo will be enlarged on screen. There will be a sidebar on the left of your web browser's window. Click the button that looks like an arrow pointing downward to a straight line underneath it. That is the "Download Button."
4) Your photo should now be sent to your "Downloads" folder on your PC or Laptop. This photo should be a few megabytes in size and WITHOUT the smugmug watermark text at the bottom. This will confirm you have downloaded the file correctly and at its full resolution for best printing results.
RRHS Booster Senior Banner Order Form:
1) Open the senior banner link and fill out the information requested
2) Upload the chosen senior photo you downloaded in the previous section
3) Fill out the payment information. Alpha Graphics will reach out to you with questions about your order if need be.
4) Banners will be delivered to the school and hung in the appropriate location by the RRCS facilities staff.