Welcome to Rocky River.  To help the registration process run smoothly, we have posted the necessary requirements and forms, which may be downloaded by clicking the link on the right side of this page. Please note that this includes a checklist of all required documents necessary for registration.  Registration is only open to students that reside within the Rocky River District Boundaries.  

Please note that registration is NOT complete until you meet with our registrar and finalize the process.  

Step 1
To begin the registration process, create an account and complete the online Final Forms registration forms:

  • Final Forms Instructions
    • It is important that all registration information recorded in this account is accurate.  
    • All forms will need to be signed before making an appointment 
    • Everything on the registration checklist must be uploaded to Final Forms before scheduling an appointment.  A copy of all documents should also accompany you at your appointment.  

IMPORTANT: For Registration Status, please select "I am here to enroll a new student in the district". Please do not select "I have students already in the district."
Step 2 
Once you have submitted your online registration forms, schedule an appointment to bring in the required documents by calling 440.356.6000.

Registration is by appointment only at:
Rocky River Board of Education 
1101 Morewood Parkway
Rocky River, Ohio 44116

To schedule an appointment please call 440.356.6000
There are no walk-in registration appointments available.  

If you do not submit ALL required documents, your registration will not be finalized.
Please note that registration may take a few days after you submit all your paperwork.

If you own the dwelling
Proof of ownership and a recent bill 
 - examples include (tax bill, Insurance bill, gas or electric bill, purchase agreement) 

If you are the tenant of the dwelling: 
Signed CURRENT lease agreement and a recent bill and Affidavit of Residency 
- examples of bills include tax return, rental insurance, bank statement, utility bill, paycheck stub

v If you reside with a resident of Rocky River, they must:
The RESIDENT MUST  provide proof under one as either a tenant or an owner as listed above and YOU must provide a recent bill and Affidavit of Residency 
- examples of bills include tax return, rental insurance, bank statement, utility bill, paycheck stub

Registration Materials

Ensure all documents are uploaded to final forms and brought with you when you register. You will need an original birth certificate and driver's license at registration.

Kindergarten Registration

Supplemental Materials

© 2024. Rocky River City School District. All Rights Reserved.
View text-based website