Although we could not host these events without the support of the schools, these are not “school events”, but rather events planned and funded by the parents of the senior class. There are lots of exciting ways we are going to raise the money to put on both After Prom and After Grad. Our success of the events will depend on how well we fundraiser. We will be sharing more information on the specifics of each fundraising event on our social media pages as well as through email, so keep your eyes open for these, as dates come nearer.
Fundraising—what to look out for
- Flamingo Flocking (currently happening)
- Tote Bags (currently happening)
- Savers Fill-A-Truck (December 3, 2022 & March 4, 2023)
Clean out your closets for the Senior Parents of the Class of 2023 Fill the Truck Fundraiser on December 3rd, 2022 at Rocky River High School @ 8.30 am to 11.15 am. We want your clothing items, bedding, linens, towels, and shoes. This fundraiser is for after prom activities. Drive your bags to the HS parking lot where we will gladly take them off your hands and put them in the truck. Many thanks and more information will be posted closer to the date as we just want to give you time to start purging!
- Pick 3 (currently happening) contact: [email protected] to arrange pick up
- Holiday Greenery (October sales with November delivery) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hl_AH-Da34JpDtuGAuJmTxcEoNjZSuFKJg--xmiMUVg/edit?usp=sharing
- World Cup Golden Goal (November)
- Holiday Wagon of Fun (November)
- Browns Watch Party (December 4, 2022 from 12:00-5:00pm at Old River Tap and Social)
- Cyclebar (January 21, 2023)
- Inner Bliss Yoga (February 10, 2023)