Beginning in 2013, all Senior Projects will be posted on a Google Site. Below are resources to assist seniors in creating their Google Sites.
Create Your Google Site
- Login to your Google Apps account.
- Click on "Sites" and then click on "Create"
- Name your Google Site using this format: Senior Project First Name Last Initial
- Example: Senior Project Dianna F
- Choose your theme (you can always change it later)
- Keep your site private
- Make sure you share your site with Mrs. Hecker and Mrs. Ritschel
- Submit the URL for your site here: http://goo.gl/57C4V
- Do not post your phone number or address on the website
Suggestions for Senior Project Sites
- Keep your Journal online - create a Google Document and embed it on a page.
- Keep track of your hours - create a Google Spreadsheet and embed it on a page.
- Print out the completed sheet, have your supervisor sign it and turn it in
- Embed photos
- Embed a Google Presentation
- Create a video, upload it to YouTube and embed it in the site.
- Scan artifacts and post on site
- Create a page with information about your work place. Link to their website, if available.
- Use a widget to countdown the days of your Senior Project