To help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including COVID-19 and flu, please follow these important tips:
- Wear a face mask that properly covers your mouth and nose.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Maintain proper social distancing.
- Stay home when you can.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Monitor your daily health.