6/7/2019, 11:51:05 AM
Volume 1 | Number 10
News, Notes and Important Dates - June 2019
- The Annual Goldwood Games took place on June 3. Students spent the day rotating by class through a wide variety of stations that were a fitness game or activity.
- The RRMS 6th Grade and 8th Grade awards assemblies took place on June 3. Congratulations to all students who earned awards.
- Following the 8th Grade awards ceremony, parents and guardians lined the hallways to clap students out of RRMS for the final time.
- The Rocky River Early Childhood Center Graduation and End of Year Celebration took place on June 4. Congratulations to all graduates who will be moving on to Kindergarten in the fall.
- RRMS 8th graders will travel to Washington, D.C. from June 4-6. Students will explore some of our nation’s most important historical sites and experience incomparable learning moments.
- The RRMS 7th grade awards ceremony will take place on June 5
- Goldwood will host a Farewell Sendoff for Grade 2 students on June 5 as they transition to Kensington for the 2019-2020 school year.
- The last day of classes for all students in the District is on June 6.
- The 118th Annual Commencement Exercises for RRHS graduating seniors will take place on June 7 at the Lakewood Civic Auditorium. The program will begin at 7:30pm.
- Several RRHS seniors spoke about their time as students in the Rocky River City School District. The video is available on the RRCSD website.
- The June Committee of the Whole Meeting is on June 12 at 5:00pm and the monthly Board of Education Meeting is scheduled for June 24 at 6:00pm. Both meetings will take place in the Fireside Room.
- The RRCSD would like to wish all students, parents and guardians, faculty and staff a happy and safe summer!