Welcome to Kensington!
The Kensington Intermediate School PTA invites to you to join us to make a difference in the education and quality of life for all children.
We want to be among the first to welcome you to this wonderful building. We hope that you are as excited to be here as we are to have you.
Kensington PTA sponsors and supports numerous programs and events throughout the year to add to your child’s experience. Examples include:
• Organize and serve pizza days and fun lunches every Tuesday
• Provide a back-to-school ice cream social (entire student body)
• Provide various assemblies throughout the year
• Financial & organizational support for Camp Fitch (4th grade)
• Staff & volunteer appreciation events
• Great Lakes Theater Festival Residency (5th grade)
• Spooky Saturday
• Community Service Events – food drives, Relay for life, paper drives, etc.
• Class Halloween and Valentine’s Day parties
• 2 Book Fairs & Book Fair Diner
• Organize & Produce Kensington Players Production in the spring
• Plan, organize and fund end-of-the-year parties for each grade level
• Fund various teacher and staff grants for technology & equipment
• Organizational and financial support for 4th grade mural project
• Hot Dog Lunch for entire student body in spring
You can join Kensington PTA in the fall by filling out the on-line form on our website. When you become a member, your support will help us to continue to provide these and other unique experiences to the students of Kensington. Our dues are $10 per member. Every PTA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Additional support in the form of a donation is always welcomed and is tax deductible.
2012-2013 PTA Membership Form will be available in August!!