River Chapter of the National Honor Society
Rocky River High School’s National Honor Society defines leadership as:
1. Participation in and promotion of school and/or community activities.
2. Proposing solutions to new problems and making positive suggestions.
3. Active participation in classroom discussions.
4. Inspiring positive behavior in others.
5. Holding office in clubs and organizations.
Complete the Leadership Form below. Choose one or two of the listed activities and write a minimum of two paragraphs explaining what your duties were, how you demonstrated leadership in the position, and why you think you were an effective leader. Be sure they are typed.
Service Activity Form
Reference Contact Form